Behavioral Concepts Inc.
The Applied behavioral analysis (ABA) therapist position is an entry level position working with children diagnosed with autism and other developmental issues, either in a clinical setting or a client’s home.
Join a fast growing organization and gain an opportunity to impact the lives of children with autism in your community. Become part of a team of dedicated professionals committed to unlocking each child’s potential through utilizing the principles of applied behavior analysis.
The ABA Therapist is responsible for working 1:1 with clients under the supervision of a Masters level clinician and implementing a specific treatment plan designed to address a client’s needs for behavioral management, activities of activities of daily living, social skills, and community skills.
Behavioral Concepts Inc. is proud to offer a highly competitive compensation ranging from $20.00 to $23.00 per hour based on education. Hours available include but are not limited to Monday through Saturday with varying shifts between 7am and 7 pm. Full and part-time opportunities are available. BCI services the Worcester, Fitchburg and Franklin areas through center and home-based programs. BCI staff are responsible for the caring for the physical and emotional health and safety, recognizing their client’s worth, affirming their client’s abilities, and striving to promote self-esteem in all relationships.
- High school diploma or equivalent – required
- Valid Driver’s license – required
- Your own reliable transportation – required
- Employee may be expected to travel up to (1) hour from headquarters to provide services to clients – required
- Ability, with training, to perform appropriate physical restraint as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university – preferred (specific experience when applicable may be substituted) – preferred
- Experience with individuals with autism spectrum disorder and developmental disabilities – highly recommended
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with colleagues and supervisors
- Excellent attention to detail – highly recommended
- displays an ability to articulate well in both verbal and written communication – highly recommended
BCI supports continued education through on-site educational opportunities in partnership with Bay Path University for a Master’s in applied behavioral analysis.
This is your chance to take a life changing step. Don’t miss this unique opportunity and apply now! Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply. Check out BCI on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BehavioralConceptsInc.