Masters Level Clinician (BCBA)
Behavioral Concepts Inc.
The BCBA position is a Master’s-level position responsible for the development, assessment, and analysis of instructional and behavioral programs, curriculum modification, data analysis, and functional analysis of aberrant behaviors for our clients.
Join a fast growing organization and gain an opportunity to impact the lives of children with autism in your community. Become part of a team of dedicated professionals committed to unlocking each child’s potential through utilizing the principles of applied behavior analysis.
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst is responsible for the development, assessment, and analysis of instructional and behavioral programs, curriculum modification, data analysis, and functional analysis of aberrant behaviors for our clients. The BCBA is responsible for the supervision of ABA therapists in order to ensure treatment fidelity. The BCBA conducts formal assessments (e.g., ABLLS, VB- Mapp, etc.) and writes individualized treatment plans. The BCBA participates in staff training. The BCBA coordinates monthly clinics with the client’s parents to formally review the data and provide parent training.
Behavioral Concepts Inc. is proud to offer a highly competitive salary ranging from $45,000 to $75,000 based on experience. Hours available include but are not limited to Monday through Saturday with varying shifts between 7am and 7 pm. BCBA’s have flexible hours with the ability to create their own schedules. BCI services the Worcester, Fitchburg and Franklin areas through center and home-based programs. BCI staff are responsible for the caring for the physical and emotional health and safety, recognizing their client’s worth, affirming their client’s abilities, and striving to promote self-esteem in all relationships.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst certification
- Experience with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disabilities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with colleagues and supervisors
- Displays ability to coordinate with others, contributes to instructional knowledge in identifiable and demonstrated ways, helps resolve conflicts when they arise; conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times
- Displays an ability to articulate well in both verbal and written communication
- Expected to travel up to (1) hour from headquarters to provide services to clients
- Ability, with training, to perform appropriate physical restraint as needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Valid Driver’s license
- Your own reliable transportation
What We Offer You:
- BCI offers a competitive benefits package including health and dental insurance
- Additional BCBA-specific benefits package with other fringe benefits/options
- Vision, short and long term disability and life insurance at no cost to you
- dependent Care Flexible Spending
- 401k (with up to a 4% match)
- company issued cell phone
- mileage reimbursement
- flexible schedules
- free CEUs
- amazing growth opportunities
- access to senior clinical leadership
- Company Events (Winter Gala at The Putnam Club @ Gillette Stadium in Foxboro and SummerSlam at SACC Park in Shrewsbury MA)
Take the first step in joining a team of over 55 other BCBAs and apply now! Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply. Check out BCI on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BehavioralConceptsInc.