As a team, we help children discover their unique talents and abilities and learn important social skills so they can BE MORE and live happily in their communities.
BCI adheres to the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), an evidence-based and scientifically-proven method of improving socially significant behaviors.
Our clinical services are based on ABA practices:
- Our ABA Centers provides one-to-one support in groups to children who need more intensive learning opportunities in a clinical, yet warm and encouraging, environment.
- After-school Services help with organizational and executive functioning strategies, giving children opportunities to participate in social and physical activities to foster the development of relationships.
- Saturday Social Skills services help children develop the social skills they need to navigate their communities, relate to their families and better integrate into school settings.
- Specialty Early Intervention Services help children ages three and under gain the foundational skills necessary toward making significant strides in their development.
- Insurance-funded Home Services help children ages three and older continue to develop the key skills necessary for success in their homes and communities.
- teleABA offers your family an effective alternative to in-person services by providing ABA therapy via computer, tablet or smartphone. Through a secure and easy virtual meeting, your BCBA can provide direct therapy and parent consultation remotely – helping your child learn new skills, avoid regression, and continue to make great strides in their progress.